GENERAL GUESTS PROCEDURES:
- Body temperature checks will be in place upon arrival.
- Those exhibiting temperatures of 37.3oC and above will not be permitted inside the restaurant.
- Mandatory hand sanitization before entering the venue.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the venue and guests are kindly asked to regularly use.
- Face masks are recommended to be worn upon entering the venue. Gloves are optional.
BOOKING & PAYMENT PROCEDURES:
- Walk-ins are welcomed.
- Group bookings must not exceed 4 guests.
- Prior bookings are recommended in order to guarantee a table.
- Maximum time spent at the restaurant is limited to three hours.
- Bookings can be done by email or by phone directly with the restaurant or online through the Reservout App.
- Frictionless payments (e-wallets, contactless card payments) will be the preferred method of payment within the venue. Cash payments will still be accepted.
- Valet parking is unavailable.
- The parking capacity has been reduced.
- Maximum of four guests permitted at each table.
- There will be 2.5 meters between all dining tables.
- The venue capacity has been reduced of its original capacity.
- All entertainment activities (i.e. DJ, Live Music) have been suspended until further notice.
- Physical contact such as handshake, hugging, nose greetings, kissing, etc. is not allowed.
- Guests are requested not to socialize with people outside their group.
- All menus will be digital and available through QR codes scanning. Our Staff will also be available to assist with the menu offerings.
- All common surfaces will be sanitized every hour.
- Complete venue disinfection will be conducted on a daily basis.
- Our toilets will be sanitized after every use and will have a dedicated attendant.